(408) 287-3999



In order to establish paternity of a child born of unmarried parents parentage of the child must be proven and adjudicated in a Paternity action under California Family Code 7630.    In San Mateo County, Santa Clara County and other counties paternity cases are most frequently initiated by the county in order to collect child support paid by the county to an unwed parent whose child(ren) are not properly supported by the other parent.    Vivian Carlson represents persons who are sued by Santa Clara County or San Mateo County for child support collections.  Not all paternity cases involve child support collections by county agencies.   Child support attorney Vivian Carlson  represents parents in private paternity cases .